Ask for help
If you are in a situation where you need support, or know of a situation that needs help, please contact us to bring this opportunity to all children. Please send us all relevant documents below:
1. Application for support for babies with birth defects
2. 06 pictures (10cm x 15cm) including:
01 picture of the baby (close-up or full body).
01 picture of the child taken with his family in front of his family's house (the photo must show the view of the house where the child is staying).
03 pictures of actual activities of the baby with his family (baby playing in the house, the child studying or playing with his parents, with friends) pictures of daily life. Note that the photo taken must be a new and clear image.
3. Certificate of poor or near-poor household (notarized copy) or Application for confirmation of family in difficult circumstances (original, certified by local authorities. difficult scene) - 03 copies
4. Notice of surgery cost - 03 copies (Photo)
5. Medical records (Hospital transfer, hospital consultation, ultrasound - 03 copies (if any)
6. Birth certificate (copy) - 03 copies
7. Permanent household registration (note: full family, not only baby's name) (notarized copy) - 03 copies
8. Health insurance card (copy) - 03 copies
Note: The information declared according to the form should be detailed, not sketchy, especially in the section: "specify the current difficult situation of the family".
For example: how many children are there in the family, do you still go to school? The patient is the second child of the family? The child's current status, the child's learning? How does the child's health affect the life and work of parents? Parents are employed (specifically doing what), about how much income? Ability to contribute to the cost of the baby's surgery…When did the family find out about the baby's illness? Where did you visit? How many times? When was the last check-up?
- Only consider records of poor children with difficult circumstances certified by the locality.
* All documents should be sent to:
The Office of the Foundation for the Advancement of Childhood
Address: 6 Nguyen Luong Bang, South Saigon, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Phone: (+84-28) 903 035 030
Recipient: Ms. Thuy Tien
More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information